What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
London, England, United Kingdom
Jack Morton (www.jackmorton.com) is looking for someone with a legal/contracts background to offer business affairs support and leadership in the agency, particularly as regards vetting, negotiating and contracting its project specific suppliers. You will work alongside an existing team member with event production experience in this role and together be guided and supervised by our very experienced IPG DXTRA (www.ipgdxtra.com) group Business & Legal Affairs team.
This will be a challenging but interesting and diverse role. It will be great experience for anyone with a keen interest in people, negotiation and risk management. We believe it will particularly suit those considering a career in law / commercial contracts who are looking for real world experience and training. Applications from aspiring solicitors welcome but a minimum one year commitment to the role will be required. For a longer term opportunity, it would particularly suit someone who has the legal qualifications but has become disenchanted with the legal profession and instead wants to explore leading in a more commercial role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing client confidentiality agreements / NDA;
- Summarising client terms as they apply to suppliers;
- Helping to operationalise creative ideas – highlighting what they’ll require in order to deliver them and scoping out the related supply chain work;
- Concluding confidentiality agreements with prospective suppliers;
- Vetting suppliers against client and group requirements;
- Reviewing supplier terms;
- Inputting on the agency’s project scopes of work, particularly by reference to the terms on which the supply chain can deliver;
- Populating/checking standard form contracts;
- Drafting supplier agreements;
- Negotiating and concluding contracts and project scopes with suppliers and influencers/agents;
- Liaising with the agency’s brokers and suppliers on insurance
- Demonstrating best practise in supplier selection and contracting and assisting others to adopt a similar approach; and
- Implementing and responding to instructions and advice from senior solicitors throughout
Who are you?
- Friendly, patient and outgoing;
- Commercially aware;
- Attention to detail;
- Good negotiation skills including in particular the ability to assert a position downstream and ensure understanding and movement upstream;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to understand instructions and follow them accurately first time, every time;
- Comfortable under pressure to include persuading senior staff as to the merits of your proposed approach;
- Ability to focus and deliver in an open-plan environment;
- Be able to correctly prioritise;
- An adaptable attitude and ability to think laterally;
- A willingness to assume and take responsibility;
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.