What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Associate Designer - Corporate
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
**Boston preferred, will consider US Remote**
We believe in Extraordinary.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat. We’re Jack, and we can’t wait to meet you.
That brings us to you
As a Junior Designer (internal title is Associate Designer), you will be responsible for supporting Jack’s internal agency marketing group through innovative design to ensure the adherence to our brand and delivery of extraordinary creative content. You’ll be able to flex your design muscles, while also getting an opportunity to sit in on brainstorming sessions and team meetings. You won’t be working directly on client work but will be instrumental in telling the agency story and showcasing the amazing work our teams produce. You will have exposure to Jack’s global network, creating content that will be utilized by our various offices and brands. Please be sure to provide a link to your portfolio and password if applicable.
What you’ll do
- Support Agency Marketing (the Jack brand; global offices) & the executive team with design needs across social content, web and video graphics, thought leadership pieces, decks and more
- Work with the Agency Marketing team to develop concepts for content and partner with writers to bring those concepts to life
- Ensure consistency of the Jack brand across all touch points
- Help the team update, organize, and manage internal Jack brand tools and assets including the brand photography library and case studies
What you’ll bring to Jack
- Creative and artistic presentation skills; the ability to think visually and collaborate with other creative team members
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, PowerPoint and other design programs
- Ability to push back as needed and prioritize competing stakeholders / work
- Any video experience is a big plus
- Flexibility to engage with the team and on the work, while participating virtually. At the moment, we are 100% virtual
- Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
Who you are
- You’ve got a great eye for extraordinary design
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you are skilled at adhering to brand standards and leave nothing to chance
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to change course at the drop of a hat
- Ability to multi-task: with more than a dozen offices globally and three distinct brands, variety is the name of the game and you will find yourself switching hats often
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Someone who embodies our agency values of passion, agility and respect
Last, but not least, we believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.