What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Senior Integrated Producer
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
**US Remote, East Coast preferred**
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re dedicated to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
The Senior Producer will have strong digital media experience and manages projects from kick-off to delivery and is everyone’s point person for the project. This role works closely with internal teams, the client and internal resources and oversees all stages of a project, including proposal development, production, and delivery.
You’ll be a team player who loves to have your hands in a lot of different things and assist across multiple efforts. You’ll have an astute attention to detail, love to deliver projects on time and on budget and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Partners with account to meet client needs and drive projects forward.
- Leads and supervises project teams
- Acts as a liaison between account, strategy, creative and dev teams
- Utilizes strong project management skills to oversee all aspects of proposals and projects.
- Confidently leads of variety of project types including paid media, digital and web development, video and content creation.
- Manages numerous projects at one time, meets fast turnaround deadlines, and maintains an eye for detail and quality.
- Develops scopes and budgets. Monitors financial health throughout projects.
- Creates and maintains complex and interdependent project schedules.
- Uses strong verbal and written communications skills to proactively ensure clear goals are set and reached.
- Work in Jack’s budget system on all aspects of finance including updating budgets, managing weekly burn reports, creating POs, change orders and processing invoices
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
- Mentors junior staff
For this role you will need
- Paid media (social, search, programmatic, etc.) experience or knowledge
- Relevant degree and about 7 years of hands-on experience creating integrated and digital experiences (do not hesitate to apply if you have less or more experience)
- Comprehension of paid media process
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budgeting, communications, scheduling and time/resource management
- Strong communication skills, and client interfacing abilities
- Must possess ability to handle numerous projects at one time, meet fast turnaround deadlines, and maintain an eye for detail
- Strong familiarity and comfort with media and technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate to the team and client.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.