What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
London, England, United Kingdom
An exciting, long-term client win means that we are looking to grow our strategy team in London. We are seeking a mid-weight strategist, with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, who has worked on live events and, preferably, trade shows or user conferences (though this is not essential). You will play a critical role on this account, creating the strategic foundations for a broad portfolio of events and experiences, for a range of audiences all over the world.
You would work as an integrated member of the team, collaborating closely with colleagues in client service, creative and production. This would include conducting your own research, analysing client briefing materials, defining objectives and KPIs, briefing creative teams and presenting to clients. Your ability to persuade both internal stakeholders and clients will be driven not only by the quality of your thinking but also your ability to write and present compelling narratives.
Working on this new account will be the main focus of your time, though it is anticipated that there will also be opportunities to work on other clients and projects within the agency.
- Desk research and analysis of client materials
- Defining objectives, KPIs and measurement frameworks
- Analysis of event data to provide guidance on how experiences can be optimised
- Understanding target audiences and formulating insights
- Writing creative briefs and inspiring the creative team
- Working alongside the creative team to shape user journeys
- Considering the balance of in-person and digital experiences
- Interrogating client briefs and content
- Articulating processes
- Making strategic recommendations
- Sharing thought leadership
- Presenting creative strategy
- Reporting results
- 3-5 years in a strategic role at an agency, working in events and preferably trade shows or user conferences. Digital and analytics experience is a plus.
- Experience leading day-to-day strategy on key client accounts.
- Experienced and resourceful when it comes to conducting research and getting under the skin of a client brief.
- Strong verbal presentation and storytelling skills, superior writing skills and excellent interpersonal relationship building skills. Presentation building / design skills are a plus.
- It goes without saying that you are passionate about creativity being underpinned by rigorous strategic thinking!
- And that you have an innate curiosity.
- You have a keen interest in brands, marketing and, of course, live experiences.
- You have a confident approach and positive outlook, remaining calm under pressure.
- You are willing to seize responsibility and enjoy interacting with people at all levels.
- You are organised, good at completing tasks and pay attention to the detail, with excellent communication skills.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.