What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
New York, New York, United States
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re dedicated to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you, too.
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
The Account Manager ensures all aspects of a project or program are successfully delivered to the client. This role has experience successfully leading small to medium sized projects and/or assisting in the development and delivery of larger, more complex projects.
You've developed close relationships with clients and are growing as a strategic partner and advisor, managing increasingly complex situations.
You’ll be an organized team player who loves to build strong relationships internally and externally. The ideal candidate loves to problem solve and manage complex projects and logistics in a team-based, fast paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Owns projects and work streams, oversees profitability and provides ongoing status updates to Account Director and/or client lead
- Manage project process from opportunity brief to strategy development to creative through execution
- Ensure that appropriate measurement metrics are in place to meet client’s business needs
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules, and project status/action items, including project change notifications
Growing the Business
- Identify incremental organic growth opportunities with clients and guide the development, writing and presentation of proposals for these opportunities including scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans
- Drive effective solutions for client(s), their industry, organization and business issues
- Represent the agency, effectively communicating and selling agency ideas and recommending solutions
- Assists new business process and project manages development of capabilities decks and case studies
- Supports new business process and owns development of capabilities decks and case studies
- Delegate to, coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all programs
- Build relationships with mid-level clients
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
For this role you will need
- 4 years of relevant experience required.
- Ability to create strong relationships with internal and external teams.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize requests for multiple team members and self.
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills required.
- Must have problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse perspectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines is necessary.
- Maintains composure under pressure and feels comfortable juggling different priorities.
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.