What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Detroit, Michigan, United States
The Associate Producer will work directly with Account, Creative and Financial teams, as well as key clients, to ensure memorable experiences, executed flawlessly, on schedule, within budget and exceeds all expectations. Agility, professionalism, attention to detail and grace under pressure are key attributes required for this position.
The Associate Producer will be primarily responsible for the production and execution of elements including but not limited to:
- Schedule development
- Budget development and on-going management
- Identification of qualified suppliers
- Developing bid specifications and support of the bid process
- Content management of project deliverables
- Project execution
Key Skills and Accountabilities:
- Must have proven experience in the live event environment
- Must have the ability to act as liaison with partners and other suppliers as necessary, building a productive relationship based on mutual trust and respect. This includes participation in periodic face-to-face client meetings as requested by account leadership.
- Ensure that processes are followed and that programs are developed within compliance of purchasing guidelines. This includes the third party vendor procurement process. In collaboration with Jack Morton accounts receivables/payables, maintain required schedule for billings, accruals, forecasting and reconciliations.
- Support account leadership to ensure clear and timely communication to clients regarding all of the above
- Ensure a “no surprises” approach, keeping the account team, creative team and other groups continuously up to date on the status of all deliverables
- Positive feedback on management of programs as required by the project including budgets, schedules and other key deliverables
- Support a positive team climate that inspires all stakeholders to excel and deliver at a high level
- College degree and 2-4 years of project management experience
- In addition to proven live event experience, video and/or print production experience preferred
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated production competencies; client focus, effectiveness, attention to detail, flexibility, professional confidence and accountability for results.
- Management of multiple programs with internal and supplier teams
- Travel Requirement: up to 20% – 30% annually
- As specific projects require, must have the availability to execute projects on weekends and/or evenings
- Utilization of existing processes with attention to improving them as conditions evolve
- Candidate must have the strong skills in Microsoft Excel (budgets, schedules, resource management), Microsoft Word (templates, forms, etc.), Microsoft PowerPoint (communication of production solutions) and Microsoft Outlook (team communication)
- Ability to utilize proprietary programs to complete basic office responsibilities including but not limited to; time sheets, expense reports, PTO scheduling, cost accounting and tracking
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.