What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Operations Coordinator (Freelance)
New York, New York, United States
Jack Morton New York is looking for an Operations Coordinator who will act as a crucial support role to the Resource Manager, the DOP, and the DOO.
The lion’s share of this role will support the resourcing team who will be battling every day to not only source new talent and get them onboarded but also to best allocate the resources we already have onto new projects and deliverables.
The aim is to keep everyone busy… but not too busy. You’ll help make this happen.
To support resource management Jack uses systems called Shortlist and ‘Precursive’.
A logical brain and a sharp eye for detail is essential – because the challenges down the line if this is done incorrectly could cost the company thousands of dollars.
On top of wrangling data into Shortlist and Precursive, you’ll keep the department ticking over by completing and organizing all sorts of paperwork to onboard freelancers, and ensure each new person has an email account as well as a host of other things. You’ll also prepare data for reports to help the leadership team understand how we’re tracking on various resourcing elements. Administrative skills and a touch of filing obsession are helpful here!
This role reports into the Director of Operations.
- Precursive support. Upload of TLRPs into system.
- Preparation of deal memos, IT tickets for new accounts and various other paperwork and administrative tasks
- Help manage the database of freelance talent
- Support the DOO and DOP in the sourcing of new talent and the diary management of those people interviewing that talent.
- Support the Director of Production in resource management related tasks
- Excel skills. You don’t have to be an advanced user exactly… but you do need to know your way around a formula and be able to apply logic to check that what the sheet is doing is correct… and adjust it if it is not.
- Online tools. You probably haven’t used Precursive before, and that’s ok. But you’ll need to be very comfortable and literate using programs to manage data. It’ll probably be your preference. If you prefer a paper diary to organize your day over an app or prefer a forest of post-it notes instead of a solid online organizer tool this role might not be for you. You’re going to need to go from a standing start to running fast in a new application very quickly.
- Organized. Goes without saying.
- Detail-orientated. Errors in the data management will cause hiccups in the system. We don’t expect perfection! But we need this person to really care about getting things right.
- Plate-spinner. Those only able to do one thing at once need not apply!
- The best thing about working at Jack is our people. We’re hoping to find someone who fits in and makes us an even better place to work.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- 1+ years of experience in a related field.
- Proof of Excel skill and competence in online tools.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.