What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Talent Team Assistant
London, England, United Kingdom
Talent Team Assistant
The Talent Team at Jack supports the agency in identifying, resourcing, contracting and on-boarding the permanent and freelance talent required to deliver our projects. We are also responsible for reviewing the resourcing systems and processes and making improvements where necessary.
Reporting to the Director of HR who heads up the Talent Team, the Admin Assistant’s main focus will be on supporting the Director of Experience Production and Creative Services Manager in the hiring and on-boarding of our vast freelance pool of talent, but also to support other teams across the agency as required.
The nature of our business is very fast paced and we often have to resource teams to fill roles for pitches and projects at very short notice, so the ability to be able to react quickly to requests is essential.
All contracting of freelancers and billing is done via a third party platform called Worksome, so it will be essential to become familiar with the system from the outset, as it will be a key part of the role.
- Working closely with the Director of Experience Production, Creative Services Manager and HR Director, providing admin support as required.
- Getting new freelancers contracted and set up on our systems to ensure they have everything they require to carry out their role.
- Assisting with bill, purchase order and expense queries for freelancers, liaising with producers and hiring managers to resolve any issues.
- Keeping an accurate record of all freelancers working with us, to include start and end dates and to ensure that the correct procedures are in place when they join and when they leave.
- Helping to ensure freelancer timesheets are up to date and submitted on time.
- Liaising with the IT team to resolve any queries or issues from freelancers.
- Keeping accurate holiday and absence records as required.
- Ad hoc duties as required. There will also be the opportunity to get involved with other things such as organising team activities and joining various groups to support other initiatives.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You are highly organised with exceptional administration skills and attention to detail.
- You are unfazed by a little pressure and enjoy the energy of working with a team.
- You have good people skills (for the difficult moments as well as the easy ones).
- You have a warm, positive attitude and are always willing to put in that extra 10%.
- Accountable for completing assigned tasks.
- Flawless delivery of commitments.
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver.
- Seen as a valuable member of the team.
- Proactively takes ownership of tasks and constantly looks for ways to exceed team expectations.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.