Latest jobs at Jack
Account Manager, Jack Health (Contract)
London, England, United Kingdom
We believe in experience brands
Jack Health is a specialist healthcare practice dedicated exclusively to creating brand experiences – virtual, hybrid or live – in the pharma and healthcare sector.
We are part of Jack Morton, the global brand experience agency known for 80+ years of creating extraordinary events and experiences. Jack Health builds upon our agency’s heritage, passion and expertise in brand experience and applies that depth to the world’s leading healthcare brands. It’s this combination that allows us to bring fresh concepts, that often draw from other industries, to reinvigorate your brand.
We launched earlier this year, and we are growing at a record pace.
That brings us to you.
The Account Manager serves as a part of the growth community with experience successfully driving year-over-year revenue growth from clients through the effective development and delivery of successful programs and management of complex situations. The Account Manager has developed close relationships with clients and is growing as a strategic partner and trusted advisor.
- Owns projects and work streams, oversees profitability and provides ongoing status updates to VP, Director, Jack Health and/or client lead
- Manage project process from opportunity brief to strategy development to creative through execution
- Ensure that appropriate measurement metrics are in place to meet client’s business needs
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules, and project status/action items, including project change notifications
- Identify incremental organic growth opportunities with clients and guide the development, writing and presentation of proposals for these opportunities including scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
- Drive effective solutions for client(s) by understanding their industry, organization and business issues
- Represent the agency, effectively communicating and selling agency ideas and recommending solutions
- Supports new business process and owns development of capabilities decks and case studies
- Delegate to, coach and oversee junior team members on execution of all programs
- Build relationships with mid-level clients
- 2+ years account management experience
- Healthcare experience would be beneficial but not imperative
- You display an enthusiasm to develop and grow new business opportunities and to gain a thorough understanding of clients’ business and strategy
- You keep up-to-date with current marketing thinking, theory and practice as well as the event/creative/media industry
- You are great with people at all levels
- You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure
- You are highly organised with excellent administration skills and flawless attention to detail
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- You have a good understanding of creative production processes; design and print; film and video; digital; and speaker support
- You have two years’ experience in production and/or account management experience in a related field
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.