Latest jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in experience brands
Jack Health is a specialist healthcare practice dedicated exclusively to creating brand experiences – virtual, hybrid or live – in the pharma and healthcare sector – and integrated marketing campaigns with a variety of clients including those in the pharma and healthcare sector.
We are part of Jack Morton, the global brand experience agency known for 80+ years of creating extraordinary events and experiences. Jack Health builds upon our agency’s heritage, passion and expertise in brand experience and applies that depth to the world’s leading healthcare brands. It’s this combination that allows us to bring fresh concepts, that often draw from other industries, to reinvigorate your brand.
We launched earlier this year, and we are growing at a record pace.
That brings us to you.
As a Strategist, you own and drive strategy work streams on pitches and client work. You’ll be responsible for making sure issues are framed and defined, and that the insight-gathering activities are carried out and defined for the development of creative ideas. You’ll ensure that the narrative throughout our work reflects creative and business strategy and that the work leads to a clear, measurable impact. Strategists are involved from inception to execution to ensure the integrity of the strategy and idea throughout execution.
You are knowledgeable or interested in the healthcare industry and trend to make your teams smarter about key audiences, help to drive the business, and will be actively in the work.
You will create lasting impact by demonstrating strategic thinking, entrepreneurial spirit, and restless intellectual curiosity in your everyday work, while being a partner to the account, content, creative, and production colleagues to design extraordinary experiences / programs / platforms for our clients. You will spend half of your time supporting Jack Health opportunities and the other half of your time will be spent working with a variety of clients in various industries within the Jack Boston office. The role will have a dual reporting structure to the SVP, Strategy within the Jack Boston office and to Jack Health VP, Strategy.
You’ll be a team player who loves to have your hands in a lot of different things and assist across multiple efforts. You’ll apply analytical rigor, critical thinking, and creativity to identify patterns, solve complex brand challenges, and develop solutions that drive action.
What you’ll be doing
- Build strategic platforms that provide creative guidance and form the basis for creative ideas for new and existing opportunities
- Own strategy throughout pitches or client work to deliver compelling strategic stories that sell
- Deliver assigned strategy deliverables (i.e. presentations, research reports, creative briefs, point of view documents, measurement reports, etc.) and assist more senior strategists on complex client assignments (including new business pitches).
- Provide sought-after expertise in some of the following areas: digital, social media, CRM, mobile, technology, user experience, search, media planning/buying and measurement/analytics.
- Remain involved throughout execution to ensure our work is on-strategy, on-idea, and does the job we designed it to do
- Develop sought-after expertise in one or more of our delivery platforms: launch, align, engage and build with understanding and know-how in all
- Manage, as well as do stellar research and analysis, to develop fresh insights and strong POVs that establish a solid foundation for pitches and client work
- Understand the client’s business and brand throughout the project life cycle to ensure proposals match client needs
- Identify new sources of information that provide teams with trends, market analysis and relevant points of view that will enhance our ability to meet client needs
- Act as a credible expert strategic voice for clients on an ongoing basis, providing well-researched and results-oriented guidance.
- Contribute to Jack Morton’s thought leadership by participating in the agency blog, assisting in POV’s for client work, and assisting with Jack’s own marketing efforts
- Participate in developing the creative brief, articulating key insights and a clear point of view, and ensuring that our strategic/ideas narrative is represented in all deliverables.
- Command a presence with senior clients, successfully influencing them to think big
- Collaborate with creative and account teams to ensure effective connections through all agency disciplines relative to client work
- Successfully build client relationships at senior levels internally and externally
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
For this role you will need
- 4+ years in a strategic role in a creative agency or management consulting environment
- Ideally knowledge of the healthcare space and a POV on how best to engage audiences within the limits of the regulatory environment
- Ability to synthesize therapeutic content, crystalize ideas, and communicate it out with style
- Passion for brands and for creating brand experiences
- Conversant in a broad range of research methodologies
- Ability to collect, read, analyze, interpret and synthesis information from a variety of sources and develop strategic insights and points of view
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills, and client interfacing abilities
- College degree preferred.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.