Latest jobs at Jack
Detroit, Michigan, United States
The Marketing Technology Associate will manage and execute best practices in lead generation, data capture initiatives, and event technology. This role will support an automotive client and agency partner event projects.
What you’ll do
- Manage and execute best practices in lead generation, data capture initiatives, and event technology focused on GM and agency partner event projects
- Provide on-site and remote technical support during event activations (power requirements, internet, equipment transport for tours, etc)
- Identify and integrate the use of new technology and applications, such as photo/video, social, VR/AR, and mobile apps
- Detect, evaluate, trouble shoot, prioritize and resolve technical requests, issues and inquiries quickly and completely utilizing trouble shooting tools
- Build strong relationships with internal teams and external vendors
- Support onsite executions of projects by managing the on-site set up and execution
- Run required reporting and data analysis, including source code acquisition, invoicing, and quality assurance testing
- Edit and update CSS and HTML pages
- Assessing, troubleshooting, and resolving connectivity issues (WIFI, Cellular)
- Assisting with setting up peripherals (scanners, RFID readers, etc)
- Experience and comfort working with mobile devices like tablets and smart phones
Who you are!
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to handle technical issues and challenges that happen in live marketing
- A subject matter expert on event technology (or just technology!)
- Enjoy working with diverse teams, clients, and vendors
- Proactive: you’re not afraid to bring forward suggestions that make the team a better team
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you leave nothing to chance
What you’ll bring to Jack
- College degree
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting remote users of technology
- Enjoyment working with technology
- Basic CSS skills
- Superior communication skills to make sure everyone is on the same page
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple deadlines, both simultaneously and independently
- Willingness to support off-hour (night, weekends) requests. The odds are this person will be on support 2 weekends a month and a minimum of 1 week afterhours support/month. Currently we are servicing the same number of support hours with 2 people. In the busy months staff travels so new people have to cover the remote support.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.