Latest jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re dedicated to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you, too.
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
The Art Director partners with the creative team through innovative ideas and engaging the audience to ensure the delivery of extraordinary creative solutions. You will work closely with creative management, account team, strategic planning and are accountable for the successful conceptualization and execution of creative initiatives that meet both internal and client expectations.
This role will assist in finding creative solutions that extend beyond the brief, while also being able to design within an established brand identity system.
You’ll be a creative, conceptual and strategic thinker with extraordinary design skills and an ability to deliver solutions that work across the range of media channels daily. You are a collaborative team player who dreams in color, thinks in pictures, and lives for the big ideas.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with ACDs and CD to develop innovative ideas and design concepts to solve client marketing and communication challenges
- Work with senior members of the team to fine-tune and execute ideas and presentations
- Partner with Copywriter to ensure copy and design work to unite the concepts
- Effectively communicate your project vision to colleagues and clients through innovative and targeted design
- Lead the concept development and design for multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Understand the clients’ business, staying tuned in to business objectives and keeping abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences
- At times, oversee the project Design team to ensure deliverables are in line with the creative across all touch points
- Coach junior creatives by delivering specific, constructive feedback, and driving the iterative design process
- Drive adherence to the client’s brand standards and ensure consistency of brand across all touch points
- Comprehend the strategy as outlined in the brief and develop work that is on brief and on brand
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Actively participate in new business pitches
For this role you will need
- 3–5 years of creative experience
- Experience designing for digital and print, and participating in photo or video shoots
- Can adhere to specific media and channel technical requirements
- Able to work both independently and within a highly-collaborative environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and assist Designers during peak workloads
- Comprehension of the creative process and how it fits within an agency setting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD) with ability and willingness to execute production ready files
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- An unmatched passion and energy for your craft, Jack Morton, and brand experience
- An inspiring creative who sets an example and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion
- Most importantly—you take the work seriously, but not yourself
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.