Latest jobs at Jack
New York, New York, United States
You’re the ace of the deck. You’re a jack of all trades. People often ask how you manage to do it all. You have been recognized many times as a positive and valuable team member, inspiring others through action and example. You’re constantly looking for ways to exceed others’ expectations. You have outstanding organizational and communication competencies across many different mediums. You consider scheduling a piece of cake. You’re quick to take ownership of a project and hold yourself accountable for any task assigned until it is completed. You’re a dynamic personality with good team building skills, eager to play a key role in a lively, fast paced and diverse agency.
Well ace card, we’re Jack Morton, and we’re pleased to have you in our deck.
Jack Morton Worldwide is a global brand experience agency that gives clients strategic brand insight, creative experience design, unmatched execution and demonstrable ROI. We create experiences that strengthen relationships between brands and the people who matter most to them. By doing that we help clients create experience brands.
The Account Coordinator is an entry level freelance role that supports the account team in ensuring client needs are met and exceeded.
- Work closely with the Account Manager supporting the day-to-day project needs of an account; including but not limited to producing timelines, placing show service orders, meeting scribe, and assisting with account budgeting
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of programs and associated deliverables/elements
- Deliver flawlessly on assigned project components
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Organize brainstorms and debriefs —including scheduling, tracking attendees and meeting set-up
- Assist in developing billing schedule with accounting and client and processing invoices
- Participate in brainstorms and assist the team with research
- 1-2 years tradeshow experience, or desire to grow in that field
- Must have strong project management, organizational and communication skills
- Must be client services oriented
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.