Latest jobs at Jack
Account Management Intern - New York
New York, New York, United States
Account Management Intern
Do you live for a sales pitch? Love to be in front of people? This is the internship for you! The Account Management Intern supports the wider account team to grow business and ensure client needs are met. You’ll be an integral part of making sure communication between the Account team and our clients is clear and consistent, keeping them informed every step of the way. Due to the pandemic, many of our live experiences have turned virtual, so this Summer you’ll learn how we continue to roll with the punches to deliver top tier virtual and hybrid events.
What you’ll do
- Work with an Account Director and the Production department to oversee the development and delivery of client proposals and capabilities presentations
- Support the account team to execute program segments
- Read relevant news and trade publications to identify market trends, competitive activity, and potential client opportunities
- Develop and maintain new business outreach systems for Account Team members
- Enter, track, and report pipeline activity for prospective and existing clients through the company client relationship management system
- Commit to 10 weeks (June – August) of hard work, learning, and fun, day in, day out
What you’ll bring to Jack
- College Degree or degree in progress. Great fits: Degrees in Communications, Business, Marketing and Psychology
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and a proactive mentality in any project you complete
- Superior communication skills to make sure everyone is on the same page
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexibility to engage with the team and on the work, while participating virtually. At the moment, we have no planned ‘live/in person’ part of the Intern Program.
Who you are
- A rising college junior, senior, recent grad or grad student
- A natural public speaker: you love speaking to a crowd (or anyone who will listen)
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented: you leave nothing to chance
- Creative problem solver: you’re able to change course at the drop of a hat
- Cool under pressure, prepared for every possible situation that might pop up
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave!
What you gain
- We provide an intern experience as extraordinary as the work we deliver for our clients. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves (check out ourblog and Instagram for more on that). You can expect to learn and grow from the best in the business and gain valuable agency experience while meeting and working with incredible people during a summer you’ll never forget.
Overachiever? We love it. Feel free to add a note (300 words max) addressing the following when you apply:
- Why are you interested in Jack and this particular role?
- Tell us: “Why choose me?”
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.