Latest jobs at Jack
Account Manager, 3D Exhibits (Temp)
New York, New York, United States
Jack Morton NY is currently seeking a maternity leave replacement for a period of 4-6 months beginning June 2021 or sooner. This is a full-time temporary position with potential to extend beyond the initial assignment.
The Account Manager’s role oversees the delivery of tradeshow, mobile marketing and branded environment programs. This role ensures that all aspects of a project are successfully delivered to the client. Additionally, the Account Manager is responsible for the fiscal health of the project and for communicating effectively with the team and the client.
- Guide the development, writing and presentation of incremental project proposals, scopes of work, and schedules as needed
- Ensure PCNs are clearly communicated to client and approved
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned project regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and project status/ action items
- Manage the project process from creation through execution using Jack Morton processes and tools
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Manage all project components and communication with fabrication vendor
- Track and manage revenue throughout client projects
- Translate costs to a sell price with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
- Manage/mitigate third party costs
- Ensure PID is up-to-date on your assigned project
- Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned project
- Support Creative and Strategic leads on exhibit design, strategy and idea generation/ concepts
- Continually look for innovative solutions and production methods
- Flawless delivery of client commitments
- Positive team climate that inspires others to excel and deliver
- Seen as a valuable leader of program and client teams
- Profitable budget management
- 5 plus years of exhibit industry experience
- Strong budgeting, scheduling, organizational and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated production competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
- Healthcare experience a plus
- A desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.