Latest jobs at Jack
Associate Integrated Producer
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in experience brands
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
With 82 years in the industry and counting, we’ve learned that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for innovative brand experiences, big brand acts and Emmy-award winning broadcast and set design. Working alongside some of the best brands in the world, we seek to reimagine what a brand experience can be. It’s what inspired our tagline, “Be extraordinary.” And it’s what gets us out of bed every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
You're someone who loves organizing and driving great integrated marketing projects and all of the work that goes in to making them happen. You will be responsible for assisting the account and production team in bringing to beautiful delivery all of Jack's creative sparks and thoughtful insights. Take brilliant ideas, and brilliantly execute them. You are the new go-to for making our extraordinary work happen.
Most importantly, you are you and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
What you'll be doing:
Project Delivery & Budget Management:
- Support account and production on digital work
- Manage projects from start to finish
- Follow best practices to ensure all assets are delivered on schedule, are within budget and fully meet program requirements
- Create project scopes and budgets with clearly defined deliverables and assumptions
- Manage project budget using online tool for assigned scope/programs including delivery of a weekly report to Finance, Account and Production teams
- Liaison between client and partners as needed
- Ensure all team members are adhering to and follow overall process
- Manage a daily client hot list, weekly status reports and run a weekly internal status meeting
- Schedule and manage project resources using online tool
- Work closely and effectively with Strategy, Creative and Development to provide solutions to client requests
- Work closely with Resource Manager to secure resources to ensure flawless delivery of projects/programs on-time and on-budget
- Respond to all inquiries / communications promptly and escalate issues as needed
- Work with the Account team to maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and project status/action items
- Organize and participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients, as needed
What you'll bring to Jack:
- Relevant degree and at least 3 years of hands-on experience in creating digital work.
- Strong problem-solving, time management, leadership, collaboration, communication, decision making, project management and organizational skills
- Proven track record of managing multi-faceted programs and responsibilities within deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated production and account management competencies: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, organizational sophistication, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence.
- Experience with paid media including social is a plus
Who you are:
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
- Creative problem solver. You're able to change course at the drop of a hat!
- Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up!
- Inclusive: you actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.