Latest jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re dedicated to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you, too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
The Producer manages projects from kick-off to delivery and is everyone’s point person for the project. This role works closely with internal teams, the client and internal resources and oversees all stages of a project, including proposal development, production, and delivery.
You’ll be a team player who loves to have your hands in a lot of different things and assist across multiple efforts. You’ll have an astute attention to detail, love to deliver projects on time and on budget and thrive in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Establishes team communication methodology including status reports, team meeting notes and action items lists.
- Leads and supervises project teams
- Manages multiple projects at once within in different workstreams and phases
- Acts as a liaison between account, strategy, creative and, in some cases, development teams.
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Maintains client contact, leads client meetings and produces status reports for the client.
- Review projects for quality assurance purposes & ensure both internal and client reviews take place.
- Leads project debriefs
- Works within established budgets and creates, maintains and updates project schedules
- Work in Jack’s budget system on all aspects of finance including updating budgets, managing weekly burn reports, creating POs, change orders and processing invoices
- Establishes billing schedule with accounting and client
- Reconciles costs against budget as directed
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
For this role you will need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Relevant degree and at least 5 years of hands-on experience managing teams and/or projects
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budgeting, communications, scheduling and time/resource management
- Confidence in managing the entire project lifecycle from budgeting through development and people management, including technical consultation and interface with a variety of development teams
- Strong communication skills, and client interfacing abilities
- Must possess ability to handle numerous projects at one time, meet fast turnaround deadlines, and maintain an eye for detail
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Familiarity with a variety media, such as print, social, email marketing, digital media etc.
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.