Latest jobs at Jack
Project Manager, Experiential Marketing (Temp to Perm)
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Detroit is looking for Project Manager to fill a role on a temporary to permanent basis. The term of this role is currently through late 2021, with the hopes of removing any specified end date at the end of the year.
This Project Manager role incorporates all aspects of experiential marketing: understanding, planning, strategizing, development, integration, execution and accountability.
Here’s the job:
- Work across internal departments to ensure seamless program integration, including strategy & planning, creative, production and agency systems
- Cultivate relationships with key client contacts and partners (multiple agencies & partnerships)
- Coordinate and collaborate with agency partners to help facilitate integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and drive client’s brand experience results
- Create and regularly update detailed project management documents that ensure our teams and the client have a clear view of program status, deadlines and action items
- Participate and take active role in annual experiential marketing & partnership strategic planning; investigate and develop new and relevant initiatives that meet the client’s objectives
- Manage project teams and the implementation of experiential and promotional initiatives
- Understand and work within client’s operations/processes as needed to ensure effective and timely reviews and approvals
- Understand all divisional projects in effort to ensure brand alignment and efficiencies
- Guide measurement approaches as a basis for evaluating results
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding scope, budget, schedules and project status/action items
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
- You’re comfortable in front of clients and confident in your role
- You’re a team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
What we require:
- 5-10 yrs. experience in marketing, with hands-on experience in experiential marketing
- Must have previously demonstrated the ability to build and maintain key relationships, alliances and partnerships with a variety of participants and facilitate a variety of communications and projects on behalf of the stakeholders involved
- Experience in sponsorship and contract negotiations and working with partners on marketing properties
- Must have organizational, project management and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and manage a number of key initiatives simultaneously
- Willing to travel up to 25%, sometimes on weekends
- Bachelor’s degree required
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2021, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.