What we do isn’t easy. Nothing extraordinary ever is.
At Jack Morton we create head-turning, stomach-dropping, mind-boggling, smile-inducing brand experiences for everyone. The world’s biggest brands and challenger brands that make you go “hmmm” and “wow …” We work with them all, and so can you.
What we create is unique. Like you. It’s the future of marketing and there’s nothing passive or predictable about it. We promise every day will be different than the previous one in a very good way.
We’ve been around the block a few times in the last 80+ years, and what we’ve found at the end of the day, is that we really love what we do — no matter who we do it for. We also happen to be pretty great at it, and we’ve got the hardware to prove it. That and the humility to know you’ll help make the work even better.
We take care of each other, as much as we take care of business. We forget titles, check egos at the door, roll up our sleeves, don headsets, do the coffee run, and work together to make cool things happen. We marvel in each other’s uniqueness and revel in what each of us brings to the human potluck that is Jack. We want this to be a place where you can be you, all of you, and bring your true and honest self to work, every day in every way.
So if you want to help shape the future of an entire industry, welcome. If you’re looking to be global, but still feel local, come on in. If you feel work, and the people you work with, can be extraordinary, let’s chat.
Hi, we’re Jack. And we’re listening.
Latest jobs at Jack
Freelance Integrated Producer
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in experience brands
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
With 82 years in the industry and counting, we’ve learned that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for innovative brand experiences, big brand acts and Emmy-award winning broadcast and set design. Working alongside some of the best brands in the world, we seek to reimagine what a brand experience can be. It’s what inspired our tagline, “Be extraordinary.” And it’s what gets us out of bed every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
**Jack Morton is looking for individuals interested in freelance opportunities. With the nature of our business, we need to be ready at a moments notice to support the needs of our clients and sometimes, that requires us to look outside of the agency. We are looking to create relationships with trusted individuals that could be called upon when our team needs the support. We have small and large project needs and would love partner with you today or in near future!
That brings us to you.
You are a Freelance Integrated Producer with digital, B2B experience who manages projects from kick-off to delivery on time, on budget, and on brief. You are everyone’s point person for the project and will work closely with the account team and the client. As the Producer you are responsible for overseeing all stages of a project, including proposal development, production and delivery.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in proposal development including internal kick off and proposal scheduling
- Develop and manage project budgets and creates and maintains project schedules.
- Establish team communication methodology including status reports, team meeting notes and action items lists. Ability to write and communicate effectively, transparently and proactively.
- Lead and supervise project teams
- Act as a liaison between account, strategy, creative and dev teams.
- Maintain client contact, leads client meetings and produces status reports for the client.
- Review projects for quality assurance purposes and ensures that both internal and client reviews take place.
- Mentor junior staff
- Conduct end of project debriefs and financial reconciliations
For this role you will need
- 5 years of hands-on experience in creating integrated and digital experiences
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated project management skills, including budgeting, communications, scheduling and time/resource management
- Confidence in managing the entire project lifecycle from proposal writing and budgeting through development and people management, including technical consultation and interface with a variety of development teams
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, and client interfacing abilities
- Must possess ability to handle numerous projects at one time, meet fast turnaround deadlines, and maintain an eye for detail
- Familiarity with web development
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Familiarity with a variety of traditional media, such as video, print, environments, etc.
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com” or “@jackmorton.co.uk”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.