Latest jobs at Jack
Freelance Senior Production Coordinator
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Who We are
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re committed to doing something extraordinary every day.
That brings us to you
The Freelance Senior Production Coordinator assists the production and account teams within our Boston office. The majority of the time will be spent managing projects and deliverables for clients and liaising with multiple internal teams.
You’ll be a team player who loves to have your hands in a lot of different things and assist across multiple efforts. You’ll have an astute attention to detail, is a self-learner and happy in a highly collaborative environment.
**This position is currently fully remote due to the pandemic. We would prefer applicants in the Boston so there is flexibility to go into the office once we open but will consider all candidates based on skills and qualifications.
What you’ll be doing…
- Assist client lead in providing clear communications to the client
- Update status reports and maintain lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of programs and associated deliverables/elements
- Provide comprehensive and timely meeting notes
- Develop a knowledge and comprehension of client business
- Assist Account team in ensuring clear communications to the client by recording communications, preparing and sending call agendas, taking accurate minutes of calls and meetings, capturing action items and distributing meeting notes to relevant parties
- Work with production lead to establish and maintain a production schedule.
- Deliver flawlessly on assigned project components
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Coordinate resource needs
- Complete creative work orders that synthesize feedback and next steps
- Coordinate with key vendors for items such as translations and stock imagery
- Work in Jack’s budget system on all aspects of finance including updating budgets, running weekly burn reports, creating POs, change orders and processing invoices
- Assist in establishing billing schedule with accounting and client
- Assist in reconciling costs against budget as directed
Creative, Strategic and Development Assistance
- Actively work with team members to ensure the smooth delivery of work.
- Assist in delivering the highest possible quality
- Participate in brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
For this role you will need
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills required.
- Must have problem-solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with diverse perspectives.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines is necessary.
- Experience with QSR industry including knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends is helpful.
- College degree preferred.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.