Latest jobs at Jack
Senior Project Manager
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and creative Project Manager to join our Detroit office. The Project Manager is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with key client contacts as well as all internal teams. The primary focus of the Project Manager is to manage the day-to-day client relationship, acting as the “point person” to ensure that all projects and services are delivered according to specifications, on time and within budget. The Project Manager oversees team project/program execution, acts as a source of information for and provides direction to cross-discipline teams.
Here’s the job:
- Work across internal departments to ensure seamless program integration, including strategy & planning, creative, production and agency systems
- Cultivate relationships with key client contacts and partners (multiple agencies & partnerships)
- Coordinate and collaborate with agency partners to help facilitate integrated solutions that leverage agency offerings and drive client’s brand experience results
- Manage project teams and the implementation of internal and external communication initiatives
- Understand and work within client’s operations/processes as needed to ensure effective and timely reviews and approvals
- Understand an integrated marketing approach (both internal & external) with the ability to crossover client disciplines in areas of expertise
- Ensure clear communication to the client regarding scope, budget, schedules and project status/action items
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time
- You’re comfortable in front of clients and confident in your role
- You’re a team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- Responsible for effective staff management including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative work environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
What we require:
- Minimum of 5 yrs. experience in marketing, client services with a record of strong diverse communications skills experience
- Must have previously demonstrated the ability to build and maintain key client relationships, with a variety of participants and facilitate a variety of communications and projects on behalf of the stakeholders involved
- Must have organizational, project management and communication skills and the ability to multi-task and manage a number of key initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree required
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.