Latest jobs at Jack
Detroit, Michigan, United States
At Jack Morton Worldwide, we reimagine what an experience can be. We do that by pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. So, although live experiences are on pause, brand experience is very much alive. Our agility to pivot a live event or experience and still convey a sense of community and inclusiveness is in our DNA. In fact: live, virtual, social or broadcast — we’re well-versed in using many different content vehicles to bring our clients’ brands to life.
What’s in it for you?
With are recruiting for opportunities on our our Program Management teams, with levels ranging from Project Manager to Senior Project Manager – expect to learn and grow from the best in the business. Join our team and gain valuable experience while meeting, working with, and learning from incredible people. Whether you’re looking for a full-time gig or contract work for some of our amazing activations – we have it all!
What we require:
Experience in the following areas:
- Client and Project Management
- Consumer Events, Business Meetings
- Digital/Technology knowledge
How you should be wired:
- Client service mind-set, strong attention to detail and commitment to "doing what it takes" to deliver quality work on time
- Relish in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure that production processes are followed and that programs are developed within compliance of Jack Morton guidelines
- Has a “no surprises” approach, keeping the internal teams continuously up to date on the status of all production element
- Responsible for effective staff management including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative work environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.