Latest jobs at Jack
Chicago, Illinois, United States
We believe in Experience Brands.
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand.
With 82 years in the industry and counting, we’ve learned that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for innovative brand experiences, big brand acts and Emmy-award winning broadcast and set design. Working alongside some of the best brands in the world, we seek to reimagine what a brand experience can be. It’s what inspired our tagline, “Be extraordinary.” And it’s what gets us out of bed every day.
We believe in you, too.
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
As a copywriter, you support the creative process by generating innovative ideas and engaging the audience through effective writing to ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions that drive client results.
What you’ll be doing
- Flawless Creative Execution
- Lead in development of copy for high-visibility, high impact campaigns, work closely with designers to ensure headlines and visuals work hand-in-hand and are consistent to the concept
- Generate innovative solutions for iconic beverage brand
- As a part of the Creative team, define the campaigns and effectively communicate to colleagues and clients by skillfully crafting content
- Ensure consistency of brand across all touch points
- Collaborate with internal teams to present a visual representation of the creative ideas to client
- Understand the clients’ business by staying tuned in to business issues and keeping abreast of cultural events and trends that affect clients’ audiences
Keys to success…
- 5+ years of experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Superior writing skills with proven experience with message concept and development and writing in different mediums
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, ingenuity and communicating ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.