Latest jobs at Jack
Associate Creative Director, Experiential Marketing
Detroit, Michigan, United States
If you’re a rising creative star with strong conceptual and editorial skills, Jack Morton has a unique opportunity for you to grow within the brand experience space. This role supports a broad range of projects and campaigns including consumer engagements, sponsorship activations and internal communications. Because it involves direct senior client engagement, this role enables the right candidate to establish immediate client relationships while demonstrating strong creative skills and a highly responsive work ethic.
Here’s the job:
Support the creative process by generating innovative concepts and bringing those solutions to life with the broader team, which includes strategists, designers and account team members. In addition to ideation, you’ll be help craft related editorial content for print, online, video and signage media.
What we will expect from you:
- Develop innovative solutions to solve client marketing and communication challenges
- Work alongside the lead Creative Director to support the vision of projects and effectively communicate that vision to colleagues and clients by skillfully crafting content
- Generate ideas that excite clients and expand their perceptions of what Jack Morton can do to help them drive results
- Understand the clients’ business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues, particularly in key account industries, to assist in generating relevant creative ideas
Flawless Creative Execution
- Work closely with designers and other account team members to ensure on-brand messaging
- Remain involved in production to ensure creative integrity, be a creative resource to the team as client needs or budgets change, and further develop the relationship with the client
Creative Team Support
- Provide proofreading and content edits as needed
- Keep abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences
- Drive continuous process improvement to discover efficiencies and make recommendations with the creative department
What we require:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- At least 5 years of creative or other relevant experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Superior writing skills with proven experience with message development and writing in different mediums (i.e. PowerPoint, speeches, video, proposals, etc.)
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’s business and brand position
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas
How you should be wired:
- You say “yes” more than “no”
- You demonstrate a strong ability to manage multiple assignments at one time, frequently with fast turnover
- You’re a team player who is strong at collaboration and always willing to support others
- You are highly organized, with a keen eye for detail
- You understand the reality of deadlines and are able to (somehow) always meet them
- You have the level of professionalism required to work alongside clients of all levels
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You’re a creative person at heart, but you’re also very responsible and practical
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.