Latest jobs at Jack
Detroit, Michigan, United States
At Jack Morton Worldwide, we reimagine what an experience can be. As an industry veteran in experiential marketing, we help clients adapt to the shift from in-person to remote events. It’s just one of the ways we push the boundaries of what’s possible in every format — virtual, live or hybrid. Our agility to pivot a live event or experience and still convey a sense of community and inclusiveness is in our DNA. In fact, it’s what earned us Chief Marketer’s Top Marketing Agencies of 2021 award as a best brand engagement and activation agency.
The role of Associate Analyst is multi-faceted position. The role exists not only to analyze data, but to clearly tell the story behind the data. This analyst will be responsible for auditing and compiling data from multiple sources with the goal of providing actionable insights on the performance of various experiential marketing initiatives.
- Audit information entered in proprietary systems to ensure accuracy, identify issues as they arise and develop solutions to address data irregularities
- Monitor data inputs, executing regular analyses and report outs
- Distill insights from data, synthesizing key findings into a clear, compelling story as a catalyst to Brand Experience ideation - make complex ideas clear, simple and understandable
- Manage secondary data resources, serving as a center of expertise for pulling, aggregating, and reporting
- Interact with internal marketing teams to understand program objectives, facilitate research planning and the implementation of research at events
- Explain research and metrics findings to internal teams with interpretation of how events and promotions are impacting business objectives
- Work with 3rd parties to implement measurement and associated reporting
- Immerse yourself in the latest trends and developments in Experiential Marketing measurement
- 1-2 years’ experience in positions involving marketing research or database analytics
- Strong analytic skills, knowledge of statistics (significance testing, correlations, sampling, analytic methods) a plus
- Ability to articulate complex results and concepts to non-analytical staff and clients
- Knowledge of consumer trends with ability analyze and integrate diverse sources of information.
- Education: Bachelor Degree - the specific degree may vary, but a strong background in market research or analytics and the associated skills is required
- Client service mind-set, strong attention to detail and commitment to "doing what it takes" to deliver quality work on time
- Exceptional mathematical and statistical analysis skills preferred
- Strong collaborator and able to manage others or work independently
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of marketing technology is a plus
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.