Latest jobs at Jack
Project Associate, Gaming and Diversity
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton is seeking a passionate and energetic self-starter who is eager to dive into our rapidly growing Gaming and Diversity teams. This unique role will work side-by-side with our client and help manage the day to day project deliverables. If you are an individual who builds strong client relationships, thrives in fast paced environments, is highly collaborative and creative, and is seriously organized, this might be the role for you!
What does a Project Management Associate do?
- Manage ad hoc lead management programs/requests
- Responsible for the integration and implementation of assigned projects
- Build and maintain effective vendor relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Provide clear communication to the client regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, and schedules for assigned programs
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ensure project/ program is delivered on-time, on-budget and flawlessly
- Schedule regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring to ensure all deadlines are met
- Capture/communicate minutes and action items
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously – but not yourself
What we require:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong presentation, communication/writing skills
- Proven ability to interact effectively and professionally with team members
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments at once, utilizing highly efficient time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Access, Adobe InDesign/Photoshop experience is a plus
- Demonstrated self-starter who can build great client relationships
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.