Latest jobs at Jack
Senior Marketing Associate, Event Marketing
Irving, Texas, United States
At Jack, we work with the world’s leading companies to build relationships between their brands and the people who matter most to them. We’re a global brand experience agency; best known for event marketing, promotional marketing, digital, social, mobile, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement.
Interested in working at Jack? Good. We just happen to be looking for a Senior Regional Market Associate in our Dallas, TX office to work on our automotive account (yes, we LOVE cars)
What does a Sr. Regional Market Associate do?
- Loves providing great client services which is made easy by the fact their Regional clients work in the same building
- Uses the creative part of their brain to come up with unique approaches to getting consumers to experience our clients products in a fun, informative and engaging manner
- Creates and delivers live and virtual presentations that leave audiences clamoring for more and makes hiring Jack Morton a no brainer
- Relishes in the opportunity to demonstrate their negotiation skills to ensure the client is getting the most bang for their buck
- Plans and tracks client’s budgets better than their own personal finances
- Flawlessly ideates, plans and executes experiential marketing activities that take an uninspired consumer, leaves them with a lasting impression and inspires them to take action (HINT: look at our logo and you see what we mean)
- Appreciates and accepts the fact that there are many systems and processes we must adhere to when your client is one of the largest companies in the country
- Works with a close-knit team who is made up of people that they actually like hanging out with
- Builds and maintains solid working relationships with a broad range of people and personalities, from Regional clients to Dealer groups, agency partners to promoters and best of all, with the coolest of cool group of co-workers
- Travels around the globe (ok, maybe just the South-Central part of the U.S.) working on a wide range of activities from NASCAR to Major League Baseball, State Fairs to local festivals, product launches to product trainings and everywhere (quite literally) in between
Ideally, we are looking for someone that….
- has a passion for experiential marketing and event planning because it’s what we do every day (an interest in automobiles is also appreciated)
- genuinely looks at life in a positive, “glass half full” manner
- gets excited about the opportunity to “own” everything they touch
- appreciates the fact our work requires us to wear many hats thus requiring us to “get comfortable being uncomfortable”
- understands and appreciates the fact that we are in the relationship business as much as the experiential marketing business
- naturally strives to be part of solution and not the problem
- is comfortable being the face of the client and agency each and every day
What does it take to be considered for such an esteemed position?
- A college degree – yep, we just want to make certain you put in the time and effort
- Legit work experience (minimum of 3 years) in our space preferably at an agency
- Super-duper strong project management, organization, multi-taking and communication skills
- A cool, calm and collected approach when presenting to folks you don’t know (at least initially)
- Comfortable riding in planes, trains and automobiles as 25% of the gig is spent on the road
- OK with giving up some of your weekends because we don’t execute many activities on Tuesday afternoons
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2021, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.