Latest jobs at Jack
Talent Acquisition Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in experience brands
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re committed to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
You are a Talent Acquisition Manager, who will report to the VP Talent Acquisition and Resourcing Director, to build a pipeline of top talent, nurture relationships and consult with business leaders and HR partners to understand the needs of the positions, create and tailor recruiting plans to fit the identified positional needs, and achieve successful hiring results. The role must also be prepared to own and lead multiple searches across the US acting as the primary full time position recruiter with an average requisition load of 10-15 roles. This individual will be a brand ambassador for both Jack Morton Worldwide and Genuine in the talent and job search communities, an expert networker and a passionate promoter of diverse talent, someone who will contribute, support and drive our employee value proposition.
What you’ll be doing
- In partnership with your manager, the VP Talent Acquisition and Resourcing Director implement recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates
- Own and lead multiple searches across the US with an average requisition workload of 10-15 roles at once which includes post, source, prescreen, schedule, background, references, and offer
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent acquisition process that result in the creation of an internal bench of top talent
- Advise hiring managers and leaders on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems and tools
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s diversity and inclusion strategic plan
- Develop and implement creative and innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Proactively collaborate with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction
- Manages, analyzes and resolves problem areas related to the recruiting metrics/dashboard (in partnership with Talent Operations) including cost of hire, shorter time to fill, improved candidate quality and increased diversity
- Manages ATS (Greenhouse) along with Talent Operations and DXTRA HRIS team
- Manages the LinkedIn Recruiter tool / relationship including education on new features and contract negotiation/maintenance
- metrics and determine ideal partnerships
- The go-to for all full-time staff positions, being a partner across US Jack offices and the IPG DXTRA HR team
- Work with a team member to builds and maintain relationships with universities and colleges to establish a pipeline of junior level talent
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might also help if…
- 5 years of full lifecycle talent acquisition experience preferably in the advertising/marketing industry
- Prior recruitment firm experience particularly high volume hiring in professional services
- Incredibly strong business acumen, intellect, judgement and advisor skills
- High level of comfort in direct sourcing and experience with complex compensation negotiations
- Proven ability to build relationships and credibility in non-traditional organizational structures
- Superior multitasking and ability to juggle tasks with conflicting priorities
- Ability to work in a matrixed, fast-paced, dynamic, global business
- Extraordinary oral and written communications skills; executive presence and credibility
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.