Latest jobs at Jack
Executive Creative Director
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Executive Creative Director, Jack Morton Chicago
Jack Morton, Chicago is looking for an Executive Creative Director — to join our growing team.
As an Executive Creative Director, (ECD), you’ll set the creative vision for the Chicago office, work with key clients and help make Jack Morton’s work famous. The ECD reports directly to the Managing Director of the Chicago office and is part of the senior creative leadership of the agency that drives the strategic vision of the office and works closely with the agency’s CCO to help realize the global creative vision for Jack Morton.
- Nurture and inspire the creative team and foster an inclusive environment conducive to producing bold experience-based ideas for the world's greatest brands.
- Manage senior-level creative talent in the Chicago office and oversee the management of mid- and junior-level talent.
- Serve as a senior creative director on targeted pitch and client opportunities.
- Partner with strategy to ensure the work is driven by strong consumer insights and ensure both our briefs and briefings are inspiring to the creative team.
- Collaborate with strategy, account, production and tech teams to ensure your ideas deliver on client objectives and are as powerful in reality as they were when conceived.
- Own the creative product that leaves the office, continually critiquing the quality of all creative output.
- Work in partnership with the Managing Director and the office’s senior leadership team to build the revenue, market reputation and talent required for continuous growth.
- Partner with the CCO, agency marketing and PR to build award-winning case studies, win awards and participate in top industry events including Cannes, Effies, PROs, Clios, Drum, Campaign, D&AD and Ex.
- Be an active participant in the global Jack creative community including participating in the Global Creative Council.
- Network with our global creative teams to share ideas, knowledge and resources.
Skills and Expertise
- 15+ years of experience including success at a leading brand or experiential agency, or a progressive ideas-driven advertising or digital agency.
- A well-rounded, big-idea and big-picture business thinker and strategist.
- An unwavering curiosity for creative and cultural innovation.
- A proven creative leader with a thoughtful, mature, deliberate creative opinion.
- A proven ability to partner with other senior leaders to drive business results.
- Experience with a strong portfolio of brands and running major pieces of business.
- Demonstrated ability to work across a breadth of clients, projects, audiences and mediums.
- Clear passion for and experience in nurturing creative talent.
- An inspiring leader who sets an example and high bar for the team to follow and embraces diversity, equity and inclusion.
About Jack Morton
We believe in Experience Brands.
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
With 82 years in the industry and counting, we’ve learned that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside some of the best brands in the world, we seek to reimagine what a brand experience can be. It’s what inspired our tagline, “Be extraordinary.” And it’s what gets us out of bed every day.
We believe in you, too.
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.