Latest jobs at Jack
Talent Operations Manager
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in experience brands
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re committed to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you
The Talent Operations Manager will report to the EVP Talent and Inclusion and be responsible for the oversight and delivery of all Talent Operations including Payroll, Data & Analytics, Benefits, HRIS and Compensation.
This is a new role and department for Jack Morton. You will bring a breadth of knowledge and progressive thinking to evaluate and implement new and improve talent operation practices. Additionally, you are process-driven and will ensure accuracy, consistency and efficiency across all facets of operations.
- Evaluate, implement and manage all internal processes across payroll, data & analytics, benefits, immigration and compensation and serve as a central point of contact for the HR team
- Create templates, process flow, deadlines, etc for all processes and effectively communicate this information to the HR team
- Create and maintain supporting documentation for quick reference and training for talent operation initiatives and processes
- Provide training for managers and other HR team members on internal processes as needed, ensuring process consistency across the network
- Central point of contact with Jack Morton’s parent company (IPG/DXTRA) across all talent operations responsibilities and feed back relevant information to the team
- Manage the Talent Operations team by providing direction to and overseeing their work for accuracy and effectiveness
- Evaluate current benefits offered (outside of the standard parent company benefits) to determine additional offerings that would be meaningful to our employees and how best to market all benefits
- Oversee data integrity and consistency in all HRIS systems to ensure clean data and the ability for making sound HR decisions
- Partner with EVP and HR Business Partners to ensure fair market pay and internal equity across functions is in place
- 5+ years of HR operations management experience
- Passion for HR and the Employee Experience
- Be a champion and advocate of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in all the ways we operate
- Experience working in a creative agency preferred
- Proven relationship building, consultancy and influencing skills with a range of business leaders
- Strong understanding of regional and state differences in the US and globally
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and credibly with audiences at all levels
- Innovative and proactive problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in ambiguous situations
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to establish relationships while maintaining a neutral and unbiased stance
- We value passion, agility and respect and want whoever joins our team to live these values every day
We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.