Latest jobs at Jack
Associate Creative Director - Copy
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Jack Morton, Boston is looking for an Associate Creative director (ACD)—with a background in copy—to join our growing team. As an ACD, you’ll be accountable for both generating and executing bold creative ideas rooted in the overall strategy and helping direct how those ideas come to life.
- Generate big creative ideas that grow business, meet client needs, and win awards
- Work with your CD and GCD to fine-tune the ideas
- Help direct and execute the expression of those ideas across all experience media including brand acts and integrated campaigns
- Present your ideas in a compelling way to internal audiences and clients
- Work with the production team to ensure your ideas are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched
- Collaborate effectively with the cross-functional team including your partners in strategy, account management, production, and resourcing
- Review briefs, schedules, and resourcing to ensure the project and team are set for success
- Take ownership of the creative product that leaves the office, continually critiquing the quality of all creative output and serve as brand steward for your accounts
- Lead by example to help develop and inspire junior talent
- Contribute to building the agency's reputation and relationships with clients
- Manages junior level creatives including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative work environment that promotes creativity and innovation
- Participate in key new business pitches and in building award-winning case studies
Expertise and Experience
- 7+ years of overall creative experience
- BA in writing or related discipline preferred
- A strong creative background with a track record of delivering effective and outstanding creative work with a background in copywriting
- Ample hands-on work experience (you are a “do-er” – a writer) coupled with some management experience (you can lead a team)
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of successfully selling and executing strategic creative ideas
- Superior writing skills with proven experience with message development and storytelling for different mediums (i.e. digital, paid media, print, broadcast, etc.)
- An unmatched passion and energy for your craft, Jack Morton, and brand experience
- Most importantly—you take the work seriously, but not yourself
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.