Latest jobs at Jack
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in experience brands
At Jack, we’re driven by the fact that the world’s most successful brands deliver proof on their brand promise at every touchpoint. Promise + Proof = Experience Brand
With 82 years in the industry and counting, we’ve learned that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for innovative brand experiences, big brand acts and Emmy-award winning broadcast and set design. Working alongside some of the best brands in the world, we seek to reimagine what a brand experience can be. It’s what inspired our tagline, “Be extraordinary.” And it’s what gets us out of bed every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you.
You are an experienced Copywriter. As a Sr. Copywriter, you’ll be accountable for executing bold creative ideas rooted in the overall strategy and helping direct how those ideas come to life.
What you’ll be doing
- Generate big creative ideas that grow business, meet client objectives, and win awards
- Help shape and execute the expression of those ideas across all experience media including brand acts and integrated campaigns
- Work closely with designers to ensure copy and visuals work hand-in-hand and are consistent to the concept
- Work with the Creative Director and ACDs to help define the campaigns
- Present your ideas in a compelling way—written and verbally—to internal audiences and clients
- Work with the production team to ensure your ideas are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched
- Understand the clients’ business by staying tuned in to business needs, competitive landscape, and cultural events and trends relevant to clients’ audiences
- Participate in creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Lead by example to help nurture and inspire junior talent
- Participate in key new business pitches and in the development of case studies
If you can do all that, you have what it takes. It might help if…
- 4–6 years of overall creative experience
- BA in writing or related discipline preferred
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills with proven experience with message development and storytelling for different mediums (i.e. digital, paid media, print, broadcast, etc.)
- Able to work both independently and within a highly-collaborative environment
- Relentless attention to detail
- An unmatched passion and energy for your craft, Jack Morton, and brand experience
- Most importantly—you take the work seriously, but not yourself
Last but not least, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.