Latest jobs at Jack
Talent Operations Associate
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We believe in experience brands
We’re an award-winning global brand experience agency, with 80 years in the industry, who believes that happy humans are the world’s best advertisers. And great brands aren’t B2C or B2B – they’re B2E (brand to everyone).
We’re best known for brand experiences, brand acts, integrated marketing, digital transformation, sponsorship marketing and employee experience. We also have expertise with trade shows & exhibits and broadcast design. Yep, we’re multi-channel, multi-discipline and just plain multi-talented.
Working alongside great brands worldwide, we’re committed to doing something extraordinary every day.
We believe in you too
What we do is hard, so we take care of each other. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We demystify smart and speak like humans (no jargon, please). We embrace our delightful diversity and get joy out of seeing our impact on people. Most of all, we believe in each other and love growing our Jack family.
That brings us to you
The Talent Operations Associate supports all aspects of talent operations across the agency with a focus on data and analytics, HRIS management and general HR administration.
This person needs to be analytical, have astute attention to detail, manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment, and build relationships to work collaboratively both internally and externally.
What you'll be doing...
Data Management and Analytics:
- Lead all data compilation and interpretation across statistics including but not limited to DEI, employee engagement, L&D, recruiting and audits
- Oversee regular and ongoing status reporting for key HR initiatives: performance management, compliance training(s), etc
- Support the EVP Talent and Inclusion with data compilation for annual merit and incentive process
- Manage survey administration and data analysis including year over year trends
- Provide HRBPs with metrics and reporting as needed
- Provide data analytics support for ad hoc projects
- Serve as global HRIS administrator with responsibility for maintaining accuracy and consistency of data across all offices within all HR systems
- Manage the PTO Tracker for all offices
- Central point of contact for the HR team and parent company for all applicable HR systems
- Maintain HR section of the global intranet
HRIS Transaction Administration:
- Partner to the Talent Ops Coordinator as it pertains to processing all employee change and payroll transactions for North America by submitting information for the following changes:
- Supervisor Changes
- Location/ Dpt Changes
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Termination information
- TACT (internal notification system) information
- Review transaction information received from the HR team to ensure data accuracy and consistency across the agency (ex: review job codes, specific state requirements, etc)
For this role you will need...
- 2-3 years of previous HR experience in a HR systems, generalist or HR operational role
- A passion for operations, metrics, data analysis and technology
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated Excel skills (including pivot tables and VLOOKUP); intermediate PowerPoint skills
- High level of proactivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion
- Effective balance of both operational and people management prowess
- High sense of urgency and agility
- Ability to use sound judgment and escalate issues when appropriate
- Previous experience working effectively across multiple HR systems (ex-HRIS, ATS and Performance Management System…)
- We value passion, agility and respect and want whoever joins our team to live these values everyday
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.