Latest jobs at Jack
Creative Director (Freelance)
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
The Jack Boston Office is looking for a Freelance Creative Director who will lead the creative process by generating innovative ideas and engaging the audience through effective and skillful concept development. They will work with the account, strategy, production and design teams to ensure the delivery of superior creative solutions that bring the brand to life and drive client results. They will work in partnership with the Account Supervisor Creative team, Creative Resource Manager and Production to ensure the overall successful delivery of the campaign.
- Develop creative strategy and innovative solutions to solve client marketing challenges
- Work alongside the Account team and Creative team to develop and support the vision of client needs and effectively communicate that vision by skillfully crafting content
Flawless Creative Execution
- Work closely with Designers, Art Directors, Production Artists/Retouchers and Writers to ensure on-brand design, accurate messaging and adherence to brand standards
- Understand the clients' business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues, particularly in QSR account industries, to generate creative ideas
- Work closely with Account Supervisor and Creative Resource Manager to oversee workflow process from planning to creative to execution
- Participate in regular team meetings and support communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
Creative Team Leadership
- Foster a culture and environment that is conducive to creative development by making creative sessions a place where all participants are heard and respected, resulting in superior creative solutions
- Understand, utilize, and facilitate productive creative development
- Stay abreast of cultural events and trends that affect our clients’ audiences
- Serve as a coach to junior creative team members to ensure that they are exposed to opportunities and to ensure that they continue to add increasing value to the team
- Serve as a trusted advisor and creative partner to key senior clients
Client Management / Business Development
- Generate ideas that excite clients and expand their perceptions of what Jack Morton can do to help them drive results
- Understand the clients’ business objectives and how those objectives relate to the target audience, while staying in tune to business issues to assist in generating creative ideas
QSR Account Specific Needs:
Someone to oversee the account with quality control, consistency and a bold point of view that can stand up to outspoken clients and other agency partners.
- Strong conceptual ability
- Asks relevant questions when analyzing a brief/assignment to make sure we (over)deliver on client needs
- Commitment to quality/excellence – works tirelessly with unreasonable deadlines to make sure the agency looks good
- Strong print and digital knowledge
- Can review design and copy, and provide timely feedback on both
- Ability to review multiple deliverables quickly
**This position is a freelance opportunity that would start mid December 2020.
Skills and Expertise
- At least 8-10 years of creative experience in an agency or marketing environment
- Experience with QSR industry including knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends is ideal
- Excellent creative and artistic presentation skills
- Effective team-building skills
- Strong in-depth knowledge of brand positioning and industry trends, including digital; strong understanding of how projects fit into the client’s business and brand position
- Must possess excellent time management skills and have a sense of urgency; proven ability to work on multiple campaigns at any given time
- Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas, professional confidence
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.