Latest jobs at Jack
New York, New York, United States
The Jack Morton New York office is looking for a Creative Director to join our growing team. As a Creative Director, you’ll be accountable for generating big, brave, bold creative ideas and helping direct how those ideas come to life. You’ll report directly to the Executive Creative Director of the New York office. We are open to candidates with a background in art direction or copywriting.
- Generate big creative ideas that grow business, garner fame and win awards.
- Help direct and execute the expression of those ideas across all experience media including live and virtual events.
- Present your ideas in a compelling way to internal audiences and clients.
- Be a vocal participant in the development of the creative brief and partner with the strategy team to ensure the work delivers on the brief.
- Partner with account and production leadership to ensure your ideas deliver on business objectives and are as powerful in reality as they were when pitched.
- Collaborate effectively with the cross-functional team.
- Take ownership of the creative product that leaves the office, continually critiquing the quality of all creative output on assigned projects.
- Help build the agency's reputation and relationships with clients.
- Oversee key new business pitches.
- Contribute to building award-winning case studies.
- Mange, mentor, coach, hire, recruit and fiercely protect the agency culture that makes Jack a great place to work.
- Responsible for effective staff management including hiring and orientation, training and development, workflow and performance management, and the development of a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and innovative work environment that promotes creativity and innovation.
Skills and Expertise
- 8+ years of overall creative experience preferably at a brand or ideas-driven agency
- A strong creative pedigree with a track record of delivering award-winning creative work
- Management experience (experience leading a team – formally or informally)
- Engaging presentation skills and a track record of successfully selling and executing brave creative ideas
- An unwavering curiosity for creative and cultural innovation
- An unmatched passion and energy for your craft, Jack Morton, and brand experience
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.