Latest jobs at Jack
Freelance Production Coordinator
New York, New York, United States
Production Coordinator - Freelance
If you’re someone who loves planning events and all of the work that goes in to making them happen, then Production Coordinator role is for you! You will be responsible for assisting the production team in bringing to life all of Jack’s creative sparks and thoughtful insights. Take brilliant ideas, and brilliantly execute them. You are the new go-to for making our extraordinary work happen.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the production team to execute project components
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Assist in client communications
- Book external resources as needed/directed (crew members, facilities, travel)
- Track progress of project to ensure timelines are followed and updated accordingly
- Process invoices and assist in reconciling costs against budget as directed
What you’ll bring to Jack:
- Great Fits: Experience or Degrees in Events, Hospitality, Theater (Set Design, Stage Management, Lighting Design, etc.), and Communications
- Excellent attention to detail in any project you complete
- Expert scheduling and note-taking skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Who you are!
- Extraordinary! Both as a person and a multi-tasker
- Detail-oriented. You leave nothing to chance!
- Creative problem solver. You’re able to change course at the drop of a hat!
- Cool under pressure. Prepared for every possible situation that might pop up!
- Inclusive: you actively support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
- Passionate, Agile, Respectful, and Brave
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.