Latest jobs at Jack
Executive Producer - Live Shows
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Jack Morton Detroit is looking for Live Show Executive Producer to join our team. This fast paced and dynamic role calls for the successful candidate to work seamlessly with our internal team and external vendors to execute a wide range of complex, multi-faceted program and shows for our clients.
Here’s the job:
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions for the client and the agency
- Initiate confident and engaging communications
- Own all project schedules and staffing plans
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way
- Ensure clear communication to the client for the assigned program regarding roles and responsibilities, scope, budget, schedules and program status/action items
- Adept in working with people at all levels and can lead a cross-functional team
- Working with the account leads, manage the program process from creative through execution using Jack Morton processes and tools.
- Ensure regular team meetings and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Coach, oversee and delegate tasks to junior team members on execution of all individual job details
- Develop talent of junior team by providing challenging assignments and ongoing constructive feedback.
- Manage resources; identify, negotiate and engage with external resources as needed
- Working with the account lead, create program budgets and manage the revenue throughout client programs
- Translate project costs with appropriate detail to be communicated to the client
- Manage/mitigate third party costs
- Develop and actively maintain supplier relationships to ensure best available resources support our programs.
- Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Continually look for innovative solutions and production methods with a good knowledge of the technical and logistical aspects of production
- Display high levels of organization, with exceptional administration skills and flawless attention to detail
- Construct and manage complex project budgets
- Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables
- Embrace tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm under pressure
How you can support our culture:
- You enjoy and succeed at working REALLY well with others
- You support and contribute to a positive and productive cultural environment
- You take your work seriously, have fun doing it and bring energy to a team
What we require:
- 10+ years of experience leading and producing experiences including large live events and corporate meetings. Experience working at a non-traditional agency a plus
- Strong program management, organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated competencies in the following areas: client focus, accountability for results, team effectiveness, developing others, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence.
- Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general and with digital/virtual specifically. A desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.