Latest jobs at Jack
Senior Production Coordinator - Integrated Marketing
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Jack Morton Worldwide is a global brand experience agency that’s ranked at the top of our field by Advertising Age, Event Marketer, PROMO and others. We create experiences that strengthen relationships between brands and the people who matter most to them—thereby helping our clients become talked-about experience brands. Our Boston office is searching for a Senior Production Coordinator who will work with the production team on digitally-focused, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Assist client lead in providing clear communications to the client
- Update status reports and maintain lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of programs and associated deliverables/elements
- Provide comprehensive and timely meeting notes
- Develop an knowledge and comprehension of client business
- Work with production lead to establish and maintain a production schedule.
- Deliver flawlessly on assigned project components
- Coordinate communications between team members
- Coordinate resource needs
- Complete creative work orders that synthesize feedback and next steps
- Coordinate with key vendors for items such as translations and stock imagery.
- Work in Jack’s budget system on all aspects of finance including updating budgets, running weekly burn reports, creating POs, change orders and processing invoices.
- Assist in establishing billing schedule with accounting and client
- Assist in reconciling costs against budget as directed
Creative, Strategic and Development Support
- Work closely with team members to ensure the smooth delivery of work.
- Understand what it takes to deliver the work
- Assist in delivering the highest possible quality
- Participate in brainstorms to generate ideas for clients
- Demonstrates an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment. Actively supports and engages in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience required.
- Strong project management, organizational and communication skills required.
- Must have problem-solving and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines is necessary.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in digital and integrated marketing preferred.
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.