Latest jobs at Jack
Creative Strategy Director
Chicago, Illinois, United States
The Creative Strategy Director is a leader in our creative-idea-generating, strategic-thinking, client-problem-solving community, providing deep insight into internal and external factors affecting the client’s business, marketing, and overall presence. The Director’s ability to generate insights and articulate concepts and solutions in a clear and compelling way to clients will help the agency sell Jack Morton to our clients at a personal level through the quality of your thinking, presentation skills, relationship-building abilities, and passion for their brands/products and our business/vision/POV.
- Play a critical role on our strategy team in uncovering fresh brand/product/audience insights
- Partner with the creative team to turn those insights into big ideas
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders and the wider creative delivery team to help keep the strategic idea on track through execution
- Provide thought leadership to existing clients and serve as principal strategist for key accounts
- Play an effective role in new business pitches and stand up presentations
Strategy Team/Culture Leadership
- Bring passion for creative strategic thinking and on-strategy creative delivery to the strategy team and the wider agency, every day
- Proactively stay on top of innovation, industry trends and cultural norms and insights
- Foster a culture of strategic thinking and champion the idea of creative strategy within the agency
- Coordinate with our nationwide (and global) strategy teams to share ideas, knowledge and resources
Contribution to an Inclusive environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the value of creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment
- Support and engage in creating and sustaining a workplace that fosters creativity and innovation
Required Knowledge & Skills
- 8+ years of experience in creative strategy roles or related roles driving proven results for clients
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with strategic and creative partners
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating broad strategic initiatives
- Willingness to simultaneously tackle multiple projects adeptly
- Passion to rapidly build expertise on new businesses and industry verticals
- Able to define how to identify our clients problems in a strategic manner whether it be research, valuation and business case development, organizational design, or process optimization
- Absolutely passionate about brands and businesses and the way they need to communicate and engage with the people that matter most to them
- As brilliant at working alone (self-motivated) as you are as part of a team (the motivator)
- An active participant in industry groups and a writer of thought leadership
- Someone who embodies Jack Morton’s values of passion, agility, respect and inclusion
Jack Morton and Genuine are equal opportunity employers; we strongly value diversity at our companies. We do not discriminate on race, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law. In 2020, Jack Morton and Genuine, as part of Interpublic Group (IPG), have been named to the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index (GEI), and Jack Morton has once again been designated a Best Place To Work For LGBTQ Workplace Equality by the Human Rights Campaign in their Corporate Equality Index.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@cmgrp.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.
***JOB SCAM ALERT***
We have recently become aware that individuals not associated with Jack Morton have fraudulently used our name – and the names of some of our employees – to solicit applications for fake jobs, to conduct fake job interviews and to make fake job offers. Any request to schedule an interview and any bona fide offer of employment will only come from an authorized representative of Jack Morton with an email address “@jackmorton.com”. We will never require an applicant to provide credit card or banking information to cover any supposed advance costs.
If you have provided personal information in connection with a fake job offer or interview and you are concerned, we suggest that you take appropriate action.
Jack Morton takes these activities very seriously and are taking appropriate steps to shut down this fraudulent activity.
We urge you to be careful when sharing your personal information and to be aware of scams involving fake job postings and job offers.