Press & influencer events
Differentiating brands and products
Today more than ever consumers, investors, (future & current) employees value independent sources when deciding what brands to align with. Brands that are winning in today’s competitive marketplace carefully consider how they use press and influencers to convey their brand message, their values and launch their products.
Jack creates extraordinary press events throughout the world that cut through the media clutter and differentiate brands and products. These experiences are relevant and meaningful to the unique audiences, inspiring them to share through their channels.
When press events become true brand experiences, your target audience will be inspired, believe and share your message. At Jack, our strategy and creative teams design bespoke experiences that bring to life a brand’s messaging through thoughtful experience design at every touchpoint, not just the announcement. Our in-house production and logistics teams ensure flawless delivery and build customized experiences, making sure the audience is only talking about our target messaging.
- The world’s leading Technology and Automotive brands trust Jack with launching their most important products around the world.
- Press events can happen on a stage at a large industry event in front of thousands of people, or in an airstream trailer with an audience of one – our clients trust us with both.
- Our work is routinely recognized with industry awards from organizations.
Jack delivers award-winning press events across the globe. These can happen at industry events like, Mobile World Congress or CES, or ground up brand- owned events.
Press & influencer event programs:
- Press & Influencer events
- Press and influencer brand experiences
Press & influencer event services:
- Experience Design and Execution
- Event & Program management
- Creative Design and Messaging
- Speaker training
- Content creation
- Content trafficking
- Talent booking
- Product reveal
- Speaker management
- Audience acquisition
- Speech writing
- Event production (A/V, staging, lighting)
- Logistics (travel, F&B, transportation, guest services)