Delivering value to people and results to brands
We touch our phones 2,617 times a day. We spend 1/3 minutes we’re awake on a digital device. 87% of customers do research before ever walking into a store. 62% of business buyers finalize the brands they’re considering based solely on digital content.
Brand experience today is inherently, inescapably content-first.
But in a world cluttered with content people don’t care about, with editorial calendars demanding to be filled, we believe brands need to focus less on what to post next and more on what they do next, which becomes worth posting about.
That’s why, at Jack Morton, we have content strategists, data analysts, distribution experts and a wide variety of content creation experts to suit our client’s content marketing needs. And we have the goods to show for it:
- In-house content production studios, allowing for agile content creation and experimentation.
- BETALAB, a space developed to pushing boundaries when it comes to innovative content, like 360-degree video, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality, projection mapping and more.
- A track record of creating the most buzzed about brand ideas during culturally relevant moments, including SXSW, World Series, CES and more.
Whether it’s an Instagram story, white paper, AR experience, infographic, Facebook carousel, 360-degree video for YouTube or a LinkedIn article, our team loves digging in, hacking the latest platforms and helping brands invest in content that delivers on their objectives.
Our Content Marketing Programs:
- Content Marketing
- Content Creation
- Content Distribution (Media Planning & Buying)
- Website & Mobile App Builds
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Account-Based Marketing
- Measurement, Analytics & Optimization
Our Content Marketing Services:
- Content Strategy
- Content Development: White Papers, eBooks, Infographics, Blog Posts, Social Media Posts,
- Short-Form Video Production
- Long-Form Video Production
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- User Generated Content
- Persona Development
- Influencer Engagement
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Community Management
- Competitive Intelligence
- Social Listening